I’m so excited to share this look with you!
Hands down, I live for brown eyeshadow. This has a combination of cool tones with a hint of warm in it.
This halo eye is super easy to do and can be worn any time of the day. It’s not too heavy or dramatic. And it’s not to light to pass off as “natural eye makeup” to me, it’s just perfect.
I created this look using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. If you don’t own this palette you can simply reach for shades you find identical to the shadows listed below.
1. After priming my lids, I went in with golden ochre on the crease, working my way down to my lid with a fluffy blending brush.
2. I then used warm taupe to go over everything I’ve done in step 1.
3. To create that “halo” effect i changed brushes to a more flatter eyeshadow brush, using patting motions with Cyprus umber onto the outer half of my eyelid and then the inner half. Leaving the centre blank. (Here you can choose how dark you want to go, I dipped my brush into the brown twice to create more depth)
4. For the centre of the lid I use antique bronze (if you wet it a little it has more of an iridescent effect. You don’t have to do this)
5. For the inner corner highlight I used Vermeer ✨
And there you have it! I love this look so much, I think It’s going to become my new go too look 😋
Talk soon x